WORKSHOPS and TRAININGS
WE LEAD FROM OUR STORIES: ARCHETYPES AND LEADERSHIP
Our leadership is shaped by the stories we tell, and the stories we tell are the archetypes we live.
We often tell our followers, clients, and friends, “Follow your bliss,” but how often do we allow ourselves to answer the call that beckons us towards that bliss? This playbook (a workbook that supports growth playfully and practically) supports self-discovery, personal and professional development. Contact me to find out how a workshop (playshop?) will help your group or organization improve their visionary effectiveness and ability to serve by answering the call to adventure.
Archetypes are the core stories that resonate across cultures and in our deepest psychological root, shaping our actions, expectations, and relationships. When leaders know which archetypes are fueling their choices and relationships, they make better decisions, listen more actively, and make fewer unconscious mistakes! Using exercises from the Storyweaving Playbook, and the Pearson Marr Archetype Indicator (PMAI), we’ll explore the key archetypes that are “up” in your lives, the strengths and weaknesses of those archetypes, and the leadership strategies needed to wake up to conscious influence, power and effectiveness.
- Specially designed for your group, program or organization.
- Energizes leadership and personal self-development
- Opens up dialogue about leadership best practices
- Solves work-related challenges by raising awareness and exploring personal and cultural stories that suggest alternative ways of thinking and acting
- Gets people talking honestly about themselves and their organization, exploring their process in a safe context
SHARED in Educational Webinars (using your meeting program, or mine), Face-to-Face Workshops, and Lectures, combining workshops with small ongoing working groups or individual coaching to support leadership development.
WHERE I’VE SHARED THIS PMAI LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT WORK:
- University of New England, Ph.D. Program in Educational Leadership
- In coursework at Sofia University and Pacifica Graduate Institute
- With private groups, like the Accokeek Women’s Writing Group
- Individual clients
EMAIL ME TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT SETTING UP A WORKSHOP FOR YOUR CLASS, ORGANIZATION, OR GROUP!